Monday, December 1, 2008

A Country Home Christmas


I've been having a lovely time at the home of John and Molly Sorensen of Ballycanoe & Co. for our TIA's Christmas tour. Old friends and new joined us for a cup of hot cider and wandered around John's fabulous workshop and braved the chill to explore his giant barn of architectural bits and pieces.


Here I am working away on a new sculpture...can't just sit there after all!! I am a big Dances with the Stars fan and so I decided to do a couple dancing....if you follow the show, it's Edita and Max...it will be a real challenge to give her the bling bling costume she usually wears. I don't know what I'm going to do on Monday and Tuesday nights now!!

I'll be back at Ballycanoe next weekend for A Country Home Christmas...I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Wendo

No comments: