Saturday, September 20, 2014

Alpaca Mania

It's been a hectic wonderful summer for me! The New York Gift show (NY Now) was a great success and I've been flooded with orders. My plan to make this my full time job is scary and SO liberating!!
One of my potential customers in NY asked me to create a Christmas ornament out of Alpaca fibre...

This little guy was created using Sheeps wool and curly locks...so of course I need some ALPACA fibre to create Alpaca critters! And out of the blue, Louise from Blue Mountain Alpacas contacted me and now I have luscious multi coloured alpaca fibre. I especially like Sirius Black...(LOVE your choice of names, Louise and Bruce!) his fibre is so black...but in a certain light it's got a maroon tinge to it. Utterly gorgeous!


Blue Mountain Alpacas
bluemountainalpacas@gmail.com
519-922-1402

No comments: