Tuesday, July 15, 2008

moving

Wow..the last couple weeks have just flown by...with narry a word from me! I've been busy as all get out finishing things off and clearing things out. I'm at last about to embark on my next adventure...moving to Toronto to work on a Disney animated feature. It's been a long time in the works with lots of to-ing and fro-ing between studios and we're finally able to start work on it.
BUT..before that happens, for me at least, there's just ONE more craft show I'm committed to doing. It's the Muskoka Arts and Crafts Show and Sale that is held every year in the lovely town of Bracebridge Ontario. Weather is always hot and gorgeous (except for that massive storm that became a tornado further east last year..but that was the day BEFORE the show, so it hardly counted!)(I was fortunate that I had lugged my oh so heavy gridwall to the show...it kept my tent and me from blowing away)

http://www.muskokaartsandcrafts.com/Summer_Show/summer_show.htm

If you're in the neighbourhood, come see me in booth 13.

After this show I'll be busy setting up and getting back in to drawing all day for a living (I love it!) I have some very cool ideas for my fibroholism however...so stay tuned!

No comments: